It was my slap!



  
Dari ITA BRASILIA
 Bandar Lampung 26 oktober 2013

05:37 pm, on this lonely bed.
For you :))
I don't know whether I'm too wrong or ...
I'm just feeling very guilty hearing all the conversations we had up stairs this afternoon, u two are still very mess bcz of this, I don't know sometimes I wanna hide between this talks.
Just this morning, I updated "sometimes its not too hard to accept, but to try to understand what we really want"
Mbak kiky, from deep inside this, I'm try'na ask you? What are you looking for now? Boy? Affection? Love?
*I really have no idea to even answer that question, its not bcz I feel I'm not alone anymore, but I think I've felt what u feel :) I've known that, I tasted that already.
But just bcz I didn't in to that feeling, so that's why I don't feel I'm alone, there's so much things I did.
I was an obey girl, I was diligent in reciting, I never leave my pray, I was closed by God, I didn't think much of this dream land. But since now, since I know that, since I'm tied in a relation, I'm changed became a girl I don't wanna be.
I'm envy of you, you can be alone, God almighty Allah just let you alone, just let you get the days close to him.
I have ever often told you, I want to break up, if u see me happy on a phone with *****, its just sometime I'm in to that condition, but look, when I'm alone, along the letters of the qur'an I read, I want to release ..
I want to go as far as I can, I miss my past, I really miss it -____-" I'm just wondering why should you mess cz of this???
What makes u changed became a kind of this girl, talking something really don't make a big deal for something real in this age?
Where have you been???
Just underline it, "I'm envy of you"
You should have thought of it over.
Your mom n' pap don't let u go in steady, ask ur self? What make them said that in high emphasize???
It's the way to protect you, and it's your time to change your world, stay over the God, ask him.
Love him, and you'll never feel alone.
Trust me, I have done that.

*hopefully, you just can read it and touch your heart a bit.
Assalamu'alaikum :')

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Backstubbing? Senyumin aja :)

Demo Ahok, Permainan Politik!

Ekspedisi Ghost Busters di RS. Kartika