I'm gone

Selasa, 24 Juli 2012

I’m Gone


I remember.. always remember..
Everything about you.. Everything about us..
Can’t lost from my mind,
Can’t changed with everything..

But, when I felt happy and glad in your side, you leaved me..
Throw me away, You waste me far from your world.
Until I can’t stand up and raise my head again.

Really broke..
No one can encourage mw to be wake up, to be spirit..
Except YOU..

I know, you’ll never come back to me..
Back to my side
Back to accompany my lonely life..
Now on..

But, why?
Did I break you?
What is my fault till you don’t want to trust me right now?
I never know..
Because you never told me something anymore!

I’m sorry for those..
Now.. I just going to cure the deep scratch of my heart
I’ll go far from your life..
Far and furthest,
So that I can’t disturb and make your heart be suffer 
Also until I can grave unforgettable memories of you..
I’ll try..
Because..
I’m just realizing that, you don’t need me anymore..

I’m gone..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Backstubbing? Senyumin aja :)

Demo Ahok, Permainan Politik!

Ekspedisi Ghost Busters di RS. Kartika